Supercharge your career progression by learning to make decisions that are scientific and data-driven. The Analytics Expert Program is a unique high ROI program that integrates all facets of an analytics career; Math & Stat, Programming, Data Wrangling, Visualization, Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning and Analytics Consulting within just 8 weeks of active learning. The program has cases from multiple business areas like Finance, Sales & Marketing, and HR and provides expert exposure to tools like R, Python, Power BI, Tableau, Excel and Spark. The program is led by an expert mentor and can be attended either in-class or live online. Register before Aug 26th 2018, and get FREE additional inputs to clear two major international certifications in analytics.
- Essential Mathematics and Statistics – Ace our proprietary learning techniques (TiA) to understand how to find hidden patterns in data. The approach is scalable and highly recommended for professionals interested in analytics consulting.
- Business Intelligence – Master the art of data preparation, visualization and initial insights generation using tools like Tableau, Power BI and Excel
- Just Enough Programming – Become proficient in R and Python and learn to perform routine and niche data analysis tasks like a Pro.
- Predictive Modeling – Understand our proprietary model mechanics approach and gain the power to build robust models. You will learn to evaluate the models, improve their performance and communicate the results effectively.
- Machine Learning – Implement ML algorithms that are Bias-Variance optimized. Learn to decide on critical business questions like Accuracy Vs Interpretability
- Big Data Analytics – Learn to build analytics solutions at Scale. Understand the Big Data Ecosystem and write algorithms using Hive & PySpark.
- Analytics Consulting – Learn to integrate your technical skills with analytics consulting by understanding how to link model performance to business profits.
Srikanth Balasubramanian has about 14 years of experience in training, consulting and software. He is a corporate trainer and an analytics consultant for Fortune 500 and MNC
firms like VISA, Credit Suisse, Cisco, Honeywell, NXP, Metro, KPMG, PWC Analytics Advisory,
Skoruz & Brillio technologies. He also has an extensive Machine Learning and Data Analytics
consulting experience with SME firms like Merit Group and RVS Group, where he helped
them set up new lines of business based on analytics despite constrained budgets and
resources. He has a strong understanding of issues in analytics in the retail, marketing, and
finance areas and has end-to-end capabilities to link analytical models to business goals
and outcomes. He works closely with mid-career and senior folks in MNCs around the
globe; USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, and India.
- Weekend Sessions (In-class or Live Online)
- Saturdays and Sundays 9 am to 6 pm (Eastern Time) for 6 weekends (2 months)
- Introductory Fee : CAD 2000 plus any applicable taxes
- The course begins on : Sep 15, 2018
- Venue: SDL,5200 Dixie Rd #114, Mississauga, ON L4W 1E3
Early Registrants Offer
- One Free Attempt for Wiley Certified Big Data Analyst (WCBDA)
- Additional 10 hrs of training focused on WCBDA International Certification ( Live online only )
- Additional 10 hrs of training focused on Tableau Qualified Associate International Certification (Live online only)
- Register and pay the entire fee online at www.bestintownanalytics.ca on or before Aug
26th 2018 to avail the early registration benefits.
- Unlimited course access (Live online sessions) for a lifetime.
- 100 % Refunds less $25 administration charges for cancellations up to the end of the first
day of training
- No refunds after completing the first day of training (8 hours)